MN CarePartner is committed to supporting students and families throughout the school year. Has the pandemic and distance learning created challenges in the family?
- Is your child/teen struggling during these difficult times?
- Are they stressed with distance learning, social isolation, or other challenges?
- Would they benefit from supportive, therapeutic relationships and skill-building outside of the home?
If you’d like to see if your child is eligible for skill-building services, email email@example.com for more information to help children overcome behavioral barriers to education.
We’ll connect families to local agencies for diagnostic assessments to better understand the impact of these stressors on your child’s mental health and functioning and to recommend support services to address them. Please send a current DA if you already have one and we’ll review to determine eligibility.
If eligible, we’ll connect students to customized support, including group session during the learning day to encourage growth and skill development to reach their goals.
Location & Referral Information
CURRENT POD LOCATIONS:
- Saint Paul Office – 393 Dunlap St N, Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Crosstown Covenant Church – 5540 30th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55417
REFERRAL REQUIREMENTS & ASSISTANCE
- Participants must have Medical Assistance.
- A Diagnostic Assessment will be required for referral
- Financial support is available for transportation – Medical Assistance can also arrange transportation through MNET.