Our Community Support Program provides support and resources for families that have mental health conditions and/or substance use issues who are at risk of out-of-home placement. The goal is to integrate families into the community and connect to natural supports, and help our families heal by connecting families to their communities. We work to empower communities and transform lives. And supporting the right and need to be a part of a community is a critical component of social justice.
- In-home Parent Coaching (for mothers and fathers)
- Trauma informed yoga
- Family event nights with free dinner
- In-home nutrition counseling for parents and children through home visits by a Registered Dietitian
- ARMHS & CTSS for families
- In-home individual and family therapy available
- Supervised visitation with parent coaching
- Pre-visitation and post-visitation support for parents
- Psychoeducation parenting groups
For information on dates and locations please contact us at 612.289.5656
If you want to make a referral, please click the button below.