Our Community Support Program provides support and resources for families that have mental health conditions and/or substance use issues who are at risk of out-of-home placement. The goal is to integrate families into the community and connect to natural supports, and help our families heal by connecting families to their communities. We work to empower communities and transform lives. And supporting the right and need to be a part of a community is a critical component of social justice.
- Father's Parenting Group, using the Nurturing Father's program
- Illness Management & Recovery Group (Wellness Group)
- Resource day
- Drop in, meet with a clinician to determine what services you can receive in the community. Meet your Cultural Wellness Coach and Parenting Support Specialist and receive information about developmental milestones, parenting, and get connected to resources in the community.
- Trauma informed yoga
- Free family event night with free dinner
- Volunteering program for families
- Nutritional classes and home visits by a Registered Dietitian
- ARMHS & CTSS for families
- In-home individual and family therapy available
- Supervised visitation with parent coaching & transportation
For information on dates and locations please contact:
Ronda Butler at (612) 599-8066 or Thomas Vittoria at (612) 599-1812
If you want to make a referral, please click the button below.