Our Community Support Program provides support and resources for families that have mental health conditions and/or substance use issues who are at risk of out-of-home placement. The goal is to integrate families into the community and connect to natural supports, and help our families heal by connecting families to their communities. We work to empower communities and transform lives. And supporting the right and need to be a part of a community is a critical component of social justice.
- Intensive Outpatient Day Trauma Treatment Program. Mon, Wed, and Thurs from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Starting 7/23. Located at our Central Midway office (Free child care)
- Father’s Parenting Group, using the Nurturing Father’s program. Fridays from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm. Starting 7/27. Located at our Central Midway office. (Free child care)
- Illness Management & Recovery Group (Wellness Group). Tuesdays from 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Starting 7/24. Location to be determined. (Free child care)
- Resource day. Thursdays from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Starting 7/26. Located at our Central Midway Office in Saint Paul.
- Drop in, meet with a clinician to determine what services you can receive in the community. Meet your Cultural Wellness Coach and Parenting Support Specialist and receive information about developmental milestones, parenting, and get connected to resources in the community.
- Trauma informed yoga. Mondays from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm. Starting 7/23. Located at our Central Midway office.
- Free family event night with free dinner at the Hallie Q. Brown Community Center from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm on the following Wednesdays:
- July 25th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- August 15th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- August 29th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- September 12th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- September 26th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- October 10th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- October 24th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- November 14th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- November 28th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- December 12th 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Volunteering program for families
- Nutritional classes and home visits by a Registered Dietitian
- ARMHS & CTSS for families
- In-home individual and family therapy available
- Supervised visitation with parent coaching & transportation
If you want to make a referral, please click the button below.